I purchased two suits, neither fit.I tried to return them and they would not refund my money---Store credit only!

Terrible online shopping policy. I had to argue with them on the phone and eventually got 1/2 of my $ back, but now I am forced to use my $125 of store credit at their store. Would not recommend to anyone--their suits look amazing but their service is HORRIBLE!! They do not have free shipping so every time I order a suit I have to pay for shipping and returning the package.

By the time this is over I will have spent an additional $30-$40 just shipping swimsuits back and forth!I also paid for 2 day shipping initially and they only shipped half of my order priority.

Review about: Orchid Boutique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Orchid Boutique?

Comments

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more