Ordered 11 items.Was sent all items and they didn't fit right and looked way better quality online.

Sent all 11 items back by the date (30 days from order). Was only refunded $696.81 from an order of $808.80. Called Orchid Boutique, the girl said I ordered 12 items but was only sent 11. Then she said I only sent back 10 items.

Super incompetent. I said no, I ordered 11, received 11 and sent 11 items back. (I have pictures of all 11 items in their packages with the return slips...) She refunded me $65.60. I am still owed $46.39 and its 3 months later.

I am STILL trying to resolve this with the bimbos at orchid boutique and my credit card company. GET THIS: Orchid Boutique sent my credit card company "evidence" of my correct $46.39 charge. They sent documentation with another person's name, a VISA no less, with different cc digits, and this is their evidence. Shame on you Orchid Boutique for trying to scam females who you obviously think are a bunch of bimbos.

Get your stuff together!Its been hours of waste of time

Review about: Orchid Boutique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Orchid Boutique?

Comments