I bought a suit from this company thinking that I was getting free shipping, and could send it back if it didn't fit. I knew that I would have to pay return shipping (which normally is a deal breaker for me when internet shopping, but was having a hard time finding a suit and willing to accept the risk.)

Of course, the suit doesn't fit, and it isn't until I go to return the suit that I see a note indicating that i will be charged for the free shipping because I am returning the suit, so $10 will be deducted from my order.

Package was shipped via FedEx, took over a week to be delivered.

Return shipping is 2-day priority mail with USPS and cost $5. I'm pretty sure this company just makes money by misleading customers and screwing them over. They are CAPITALIZING on the difficulty many experience when swimsuit shopping.

*** hath no fury...

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Orchid Boutique?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more