I purchased some bikinis from their new brand Maylana and they are seriously really great. I am impressed because the price is really low for the excellent quality the product have. The fit is great too but what I recommend is going a size up since this brand tend to run small.

I ordered the Jess One piece in black and didn't know it was reversible to stripes! I love the fact I have two different looks for the price of one.

The products came faster than expected, and customer service representatives are really helpful, they really care for you and will do everything possible to work things out.

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Orchid Boutique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Orchid Boutique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Orchid Boutique to other companies on our site.