4.9

I purchased a one piece from Agua Bendita I needed for a vacation to Mexico. I dind't notice the availability message and though it wasn't going to arrive on time. I called the customer service line and tell them I needed it to be shipped asap.

They told me the suit was going to be shipped the exact same day of the trip and you know what they did? They brought the suit to the airport!! One of their representatives drove from Margate to Miami International airport in order for me to carry the suit to trip. I can tell I'm a loyal customer to Orchid Boutique, there's no company that would have done that for me.

All our their customer service representatives are so nice and they will do everything possible to help you

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Orchid Boutique. He best about a product or service from Orchid Boutique was customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Orchid Boutique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Orchid Boutique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Orchid Boutique?

Comments